Tuesday 29 May 2012

friends for fashion

I watch a lot of Friends. Obsessively, really. Thing is I can't revise without some noise in the background, and since I've seen the show about 30 times back to back, I can play the show without getting distracted, but when I do feel like being distracted, I get some laughs. Win-win.

So I was being distracted one day, by the One With Ross's New Girlfriend, specifically, and I realised that the skirt Rachel was wearing was selling on ASOS. Friends is no Gossip Girl, obviously, but it's still fun to put together this post- what goes around definitely comes back around in fashion.

The high-low hem: not a big fan but I just find it freakishly prophetic.

Jennifer Aniston as Rachel in Season 2, The One with Ross's New Girlfriend, 1995
Left/Right

The collar: which everyone is crazy about right now.

The gorgeous Brooke Shields guest starring in Season 2, The One after the Superbowl part 1, 1996
Left/Centre/Right

The Chanel cardigan: never gets old...

Random Rachel's friend in Season 1, The One with George Staphanopoulos, 1994
Left/Centre/Right

Screenshots taken by me (apologies for the low quality), images all from ASOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment