Thursday 4 October 2012

anna dello russo for h&m: the hype

Who else set their alarm clocks to 9am this morning to snag a piece of the humongously anticipated collaboration between H&M and the revered Anna Dello Russo? I did. I actually accidentally set mine to 10 am but thank the stars that I have a fashion-conscious biology clock.

I cleverly opened two browsers in case this happened...

But I got in on Google Chrome and off I went! Only three items from the collection because I am broke as hell after buying everyday essentials like furniture and a bike (with a wicker basket).

I'm not sure how long I have to wait until my parcel arrives, and I will be updating with pictures once it does. Only then can I really judge whether this collaboration was worthy of all the hype.



For once, all pictures belong to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment