Saturday 3 November 2012

please give me flowers

I know it's been a while yet again, but I've been swamped with job applications and interviews... real life sucks.

So the BoF newsletter led me to the fascinating profile of the man behind the flowery paradise of Raf Simons' first Dior show. Mark Bolle is a florist based in Antwerp and well-known amongst the fashion circles. Looks like the folks over at Dazed are quite smitten with Mr Bolle, who partnered up to create a rather eccentric and pointless short film called 'Fade Into You'. But I do love the photoshoot, which captures the beauty of the flower so much better - it's absolutely stunning.

I can almost smell the flowers... I can't wait to get roses from my boyfriend for my birthday next week!




Source: Dazed Digital

No comments:

Post a Comment